Book us to lead worship, speak
Anthony & Tiffany lead worship, Anthony speaks
for children, teens, adults and families
Anthony & Tiffany Salerno led worship at Canyon Hills' Soar Camp for 8- to 12-year-olds in Frazier Park, California. Canyon Hills used the Salernos' original song, "Soar," as the camp theme song.
Anthony & Tiffany Salerno led worship for children at Aslan Youth Ministries in L'Acajou, Haiti. In this photo, Tiffany raised her arms to perform the actions to their original song, "Like a Tree."
Anthony & Tiffany Salerno are all about helping kids:
• Connect with God.
• Establish their identity in Christ.
• Move in the power and love of the Holy Spirit.
Individually and/or as a couple, they have:
• Had their music featured on film, TV and radio.
• Led worship and character-building songs live for hundreds of thousands of children.
• Logged more than 10,000 studio hours of recording, mixing and mastering music.
• Edited or contributed to multiple books for children and young adults.
• Received the Evangelism Award from Radiance International — Hollywood House of Prayer.
We travel often
Anthony’s parents, Tony and Kathy Salerno, are the founders of the foster care non-profit, Forever Kids, which gives quality suitcases with character-building CDs and books to children in foster care.
Tony is the creator of "Bible Man," and he directed and produced a children's show that aired on NBC. He has authored several books for children, teens and adults and is a Grammy-nominated, multi-platinum producer of children’s music.
Known for producing “Music Machine” and “Bullfrogs and Butterflies” Tony served as an advisor for Anthony & Tiffany Salerno’s album, “I Am a Worshipper.”